If you want to create your event in Pyramidia for the first time, please follow these steps:
1. Go to pyramidia.com and click on “Sign up”.
2. Click on “Create an Account”.
3. Add your information and click on “Sign Up Free”.
4. Click on “Create New Event”.
5. Add a title to your event, a brief and easy-to-remember event code and a description. Then click on “Create Event”.
6. To add your entrants (person or item which attendees will be voting on), click on “Create New Entrant”.
7. Add a name, description and image for your entrant and then click on “Create New Entrant”. Repeat for every entrant.
8. When you finished adding your entrants, click on the “Details” tab and then click on “Open Voting”
9. Now you can invite your attendees to download Pyramidia app and start voting! You can see the voting results in your Pyramidia app, after you join your event with your event code.
You can close voting at any time by clicking on the “close voting” button.